This is the second entry for Valerie Osterhoudt and George Souto for Russel Ray's contest for the winning of 5,000 points. George and I have done several Home Purchase Transactions together, so it was only natural that we team up for this contest. Here are requirements for the teams, though. The teams should be one of the following:
- Different industry team. For example, a Realtor and a home inspector, a Realtor and a mortgage lender, etc.
- Complementary city team. This works well if you are in a military city like San Antonio with Fort Sam Houston and San Diego with its eighteen military complexes.
- ActiveRain Newbie/Oldie team. For this contest, we're going to define Newbie as anyone who joined ActiveRain on or after November 1, 2009. Oldies, then, are anyone who joined ActiveRain on or before October 31, 2009.
The purpose of this contest is to get people out of their ActiveRain circles and out meeting some new people. After the contest is over, you just might find that you have a new Power Partner.
This is going to be a little more difficult contest than our previous Nature & Marketing contest, which is why the Great ActiveRain Guru himself, Bob Stewart, has approved the awarding of points as follows:
- 5,000 points to each of the first place team members
- 2,500 points to each of the second place team members
- 1,000 points to each of the third place team members
- 500 points to each team member for entering
When the entry is completed, the link should be posted HERE and probably by both contestants to make sure each is rewarded for their hard work.
FOR ACCURATE INFORMATION ON REAL ESTATE... CONTACT YOUR LOCAL AGENT
Info about the author:
Valerie Osterhoudt is a Cromwell Connecticut Residential Realtor who can assist you with the purchase and/or sale of real estate in the Middlesex County of CT, which includes Cromwell, Rocky Hill, Berlin, Middletown, Wethersfield, Newington, as well as all other surrounding areas. Please visit me at www.Cromwellrealestate.com for all your relocation and/or local needs.
For real estate.. all you need to know, is VALERIEO
If you're thinking about buying a home in Cromwell CT area, there are plenty of great buys in today's market. There is no better time than now to take advantage of these homes while interest rates remain at an all time low. For more information on Cromwell CT real estate's homes and/or condos please visit Johnson Real Estate to access the newest listings.
Valerie Osterhoudt, ABR - Johnson Real Estate, Inc. - 860.883.8889 cell - firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2010 - By Valerie Osterhoudt, ABR - All rights reserved...... ***GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK WITH VALERIE OSTERHOUDT AND GEORGE SOUTO FOR THE PURCHASE OF YOUR NEXT HOME***
Valerie Osterhoudt, ABR
(Accredited Buyers Representative)
Is a Full Time Realtor® with with Johnson Real Estate, in Cromwell, CT who specializes in Homes and Condos For Sale in the Middlesex and Hartford Counties in CT.
Valerie Osterhoudt, ABR ~Johnson Real Estate, Inc.
email: Valerie Osterhoudt, ABR